As Investors Continue to Gain Interest in the Emerging Name Image and Likeness (NIL) Industry, OpenLocker Steps onto the Court as an Early-Mover in Digital Sports Collectables
The Player: OpenLocker Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB:OLKR)
OpenLocker Holdings is a technology platform for athletes and brands to redefine and unlock consumer and fan value. OpenLocker builds highly engaged fan communities on the Blockchain primarily for colleges and universities using student-athletes Name, Image and Likeness (N.I.L.) opening the door to countless revenue opportunities that previously did not exist. OpenLocker increases engagement among fans, athletes and brands through digital and physical collectibles and provides unique user utility, perks and experiences. OpenLocker is delivering digital loyalty and spearheading the future of marketing.
Get in the Game: Why OLKR Should be Added To Your Watchlist
- Poised for Strong Growth: Expansion opportunities to additional sports and verticals including retail, hospitality, event planning, fundraising, entertainment and more.
- Multiple Revenue Streams: Creating attractive diversified opportunities to earn profits:
- OLKR Platform:Sales of collectables and/or merchandise
- Corporate Sponsorships/Advertising: Across both the Community and Athletes
- Branding and Marketing Services
- Customer Loyalty Programs: Real life rewards and exclusive access for fans of Digital Collectables.
- From “FinTech” to “FanTech”: OpenLocker incorporates into their platform, the Dapper Wallet App. Dapper is a widely utilized and trusted App that allows consumers to easily and securely manage their digital assets which, may accelerate potential to encourage mainstream adoption.
- Positioned to Capitalize: Opportunistically minded if additional acquisition opportunities arise.
A Look at the League: Market Opportunity
OpenLocker is targeting multiple multi-billion-dollar addressable markets:
- Introducing sports into the digital collectable and sports memorabilia markets allows for further fan engagement as participants can now own a collectable in athletes, horses etc. and redeem additional benefits.
Let’s Look at the Numbers: