FDA Approves Gilead’s TrodelvyⓇ
Trodelvy demonstrated overall survival and quality of life benefit in breast cancer patients who had received prior endocrine-based therapy and at least two chemotherapies.
- In Gilead’s TROPiCS-02 study, Trodelvy demonstrated a statistically significant and clinically meaningful overall survival benefit of 3.2 months versus comparator chemotherapy.
- It also showed 34% reduction in risk of disease progression or death.
- Three times as many people treated with Trodelvy were progression-free at one year versus those treated with chemotherapy.
- Trodelvy has improved survival in both pre-treated HR+/HER2- metastatic breast cancer and in second-line metastatic triple-negative breast cancer.
- Trodelvy is now recommended as a Category 1, preferred treatment for metastatic HR+/HER2- breast cancer by the National Comprehensive Cancer Network®.
Trodelvy is approved in more than 40 countries for the treatment of adult patients with unresectable locally advanced or metastatic triple-negative breast cancer.