SKYX Platforms (SKYX) Increases Patent Count With Five Additional Issued in US and International
Today SKYX Platforms (SKYX) has announced the issuance of five new utility patents in the U.S. and international markets including Canada, Mexico and Hong Kong for its related smart plug-and-play products including a ceiling fan with a heater and recessed light. The company now has 77 issued and pending patents, globally.
Recently, the company appointed co-CEO Mr. Lenny Sokolow, former CEO of Newbridge Securities and Former President of National Securities and filed for a mandatory safety standardization with the National Electrical Code (NEC). The company’s product has already been voted into 10 segments in the NEC. After years of rigorous standardization progress, SKYX’s code team and management strongly believe that it has met the necessary safety conditions and has significant supporting data for a compelling case for its ceiling outlet receptacle to become a mandatory safety standardization for ceilings in homes and buildings.
Company and Investment Highlights
- Award-Winning Technology: SKYX’s smart ceiling plug won five prestigious awards at the 2023 Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2023).
- Addressable Market: $500 billion global addressable market.
- Global Strategic Agreements: Global strategic licensing agreement with General Electric (GE) and world leading product material supply company to architects, builders, and designers – Material Bank.
- Strategic Acquisitions in e-commerce: Success in recent acquisitions builds robust e-commerce business including over 60 websites, enhances SKYX’s cash flow and marketing as well as provides distribution to both professional and retail markets.
- Strong Cash Position: The company’s cash, cash equivalents, restricted cash, investments available for sale and restricted investments available for sale totaled $23.7m (June 30, 2023).
- Maintaining Shareholder Value: SKYX has been accepted to the 2023 Russell 3000Ⓡ Index
About SKYX Platforms Corp.
As electricity is a standard in every home and building, our mission is to make homes and buildings become safe-advanced and smart as the new standard.
SKYX Platforms Corp. (NASDAQ:SKYX) has a series of highly disruptive advanced-safe-smart platform technologies, with over 60 U.S. and global patents and patent pending applications. Our technologies place an emphasis on high quality and ease of use, while significantly enhancing both safety and lifestyle in homes and buildings. We believe that our products are a necessity in every room in both homes and other buildings in the U.S. and globally. The company owns 64 lighting and home décor websites For more information, please visit our website at https://skyplug.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn.